To Michael_Gan: Well - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good Michael_Gan 2006-05-30 17:11

Hello Miguel. I imagine that you had a good time in Cannes! Although I understand your admiration of the chaos, I miss a real subject in this picture. If there is any point where the eye tends to go, then it must probably be the two vertical posts in the foreground. But they are not very attractive. Perhaps using a wide angle with a large DoF and a nice small subject in the foreground would have been more effective. Pascal's WS is already quite an improvement, IMHO.

Old 05-31-2006, 01:15 AM
TE Expert

Default To Michael_Gan: Well

I suppose the subject is the chaos itself, but it΄s very interesting what you tell in the critic about the two post. I did some other photos of this spot and in different angles, I΄ll try some other in the future. I do agree about Pascal WS... How΄s everything? Give a kiss to Rinie.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:26 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Michael_Gan: Well

Hmm... yes, the chaos is indeed the subject itself and sometimes it works very well, but in this case it doesn't really for me. Don't know exactly why, difficult to describe. Therefore I'm looking forward to see your other posts!
Everything is fine here. We had a very nice long weekend in Paris. I guess you already saw a few photos of eleparc, flydragon, Rinie and myself here on TE. Because of Marike's pregnancy, she was quite exhausted and we had to back off on Saturday night, but everything was okay again after that. I'll see Rinie tomorrow and I will pass your kiss to her!
And how are you? Back to normal life in Madrid again?
Old 05-31-2006, 01:40 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Michael_Gan: Well

Yes, back to normal life although absolutely tired after a non-stop work schedule during the last two weeks at Cannes film festival (we have finished today, our 25 minutes report has been broadcast today). I really look forward to start the week-end. Tell Rinie I will phone her next saturday or sunday. Take care Marike and you Michael.

Miguel