Good mood day on TE ? Journée de la bonne humeur sur TE

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • Thanks Marianne...
    ... for this great idea to try and bring back the old TE spirit... though I'm not certain that this will last for more than a day.
    Bibi
  • more photos on second part!
    Quote: The theme however is full - maybe you can open a Part 2 folder?)
    Here: / Voici:
    Good mood day on TE - January 20, 2010 (2) (http://www.trekearth.com/themes.php?thid=13487)
    (Thanks / Merci Marianne!)
  • 2 themes for Good Mood Day
    Hi everyone,

The first theme is already full (100 photographers).

I created a second one, where you can ADD YOUR CONTRIBUTION </B>

The success of this day is YOUR success!

I had a lot of fun today, and a lot of friends think the same, so thank YOU!
    We now have to remember that TE is only what we make of it!!

Today, I did not see the commercials anymore. I just enjoyed the pleasure of being part of this community, spending a great moment with friends!

Some of them proposed to go on posting funny pictures until the end of the day.... I will leave it to your decision.
    As some other ones suggested, such an activity twice per year would be - I think - a great idea!

Good night!! Marianne
  • links
    Sorry, it seems I made a mistake with the links, although they work in my note of the day...

And please, do not add your photo to both themes
    I think that all the photos published until now are already in one of them.

Marianne
  • until the end of the week
    Quote: Some of them proposed to go on posting funny pictures until the end of the day.... I will leave it to your decision.
    Perhaps you wanted to write:
    Some of them proposed to go on posting funny pictures until the end of the week.

I guess it's a good idea, especially for people that didn't post today (funny photos or none).
  • It has been a very successful day Marianne. Thank you for suggesting it. I had a great time smiling and laughing at the posts. I'm now off to bed in a good mood!
  • Thanks a lot
    Merci Marianne pour cette belle journée de la bonne humeur
    et merci à tous ceux qui y ont participé!
    faute de temps je ne mettrais pas un petit mot à tous mais je me suis régallée avec toutes ces photos et divers bons mots en prime aussi
    Christine