Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2019-08-24 1:48

Ha! Ha! Jorge, you are the only man who has ever boasted of an attractive wallet ... (joking!)

I still cannot believe just how much this scene looks so very European!.
You have captured a special moment, when people are congregating to watch a light show. It must be quite a show to attract the attention of so many people!
It's a nicely composed photograph, the steps, as a guide, emerging from the bottom corner, and leading to the people and the buildings.
When I started posting on this site, I would have cloned out the half figure on the right, as it would have been criticised as poor management but, fortunately, that is no longer the case.

Have a good w/e,
Bev :-)

Old 08-24-2019, 09:07 AM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: shanghai

bev

a man travelling alone can attract these women, in shanghai my face told them I was from the western part of the world, a fool tourist filled with money and the camera was the proof I was a tourist. I never found so many girls like that in the same moment as in this area of the town.

once in salvador, bahia, brazil. I was walking in the old part of the town and a prostitute came to me, I didn't give attention to her and she pinched me with violence in the nipples, fortunately I was with a document in my shirt pocket and it protected me a little. in morocco a man came to me with a girl in the street, she was a very young girl, as he acted as he was renting or selling a piece of meat, can you imagine this?
about cloning the half personage: it would be something difficult, but I guess I would be successful with that, but I have not so much time to do that and I don't think it was so important. I liked to clone important distracting elements inside the image, that calls more our attention than the main subject.

take care

jorge

Last edited by jmdias; 08-24-2019 at 09:09 AM.