Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 12-16-2003, 09:13 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Cropped

I knew someone would probably crop it- seems I was right. I can't even remember what camera I used or when for sure I took this shot. Just happened on it and thought it looked okay, liked the color of the sky, can't recall any post processing. Great mountains with lots of climbing opportunities. Grizzley bears too. They usually find a big pile of bear scat with the little bells that hikers wear to "alert" the bears that the superior human is approaching- leave bear because I"M here. (Sarcasm) In reality, about 2 or 3 people die each year from bear attacks, I guess the bears haven't been schooled in proper manners concerning dining habits. ( I agree with the crop, it's a better snapshot).
Old 12-17-2003, 11:08 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Cropped

The method with the bells seems to be a good one, knew it from the Rockys in Canada. Let the bears go to school...

None of my WS has the reason to improve , but to change ideas, point of views. With change - probably not the best word here - I meen: I see yours, let you see myn(?). It may be better or not, that's not the point for me.
With more or less sky, the photo is a good one about the Tetons, lets me see and imagine the bears, the climbing routes I'd like to go 30 years ago.

Regards
Jαnos