Editing Critiques

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • In the last few days I have had some problems editing crtiques after I have posted them. The text is available for me to change but when I press the update button the changes that I have just made are lost.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
  • How soon after posting are you trying to edit? There has been a time limit on editing for a long time now. I don't remember the exact limit but it is pretty short.
    That doesn't explain why it would allow you to edit but then not retain the changes.
  • Same problem
    Same problem after editing, in few seconds.
  • Something else for the techies to investigate.
  • editing critiques
    Absolutely the same problem for over a week now!
  • Quote: Absolutely the same problem for over a week now!
    Maybe I missed it but I didn't see any other postings about edit problems prior to the one by Finlay.
  • I started a new thread called "no editing" on November 5, where I complained of the same problem. You (keitht) replied to it two days later.
    Gert
  • Sorry, you replied the same day.
    Gert
  • Fair enough - I don't remember and I don't see it in the Feedback forum. If it's there and I'm missing it I apologise. If it's posted on one of the other sections of the board it's likely it won't be seen by the techies.
  • We may just not have tested this since the other tech issues involving editing information were addressed; I have put this into the tech queue. Testing.