Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 08-06-2010, 06:57 PM
TE Expert

Default ClickIt! 2010

A little late in posting this but once again the charity I work for is running another international photography competition. I know these things are not everyone's cup of tea but many Trek Earthers have entered in the past and achieved some great success as well as subsequently having solo and group exhibitions in our Pixel and Grain Gallery.

The link for those who are interested is at http://www.charnwoodarts.com/news/20...10_starts_here

Pixel and Grain can be accessed on line at http://members.charnwoodarts.com/pix...ain/index.html

You will recognise a number of TE and former TE members through the main links and those on the left of the main page.

Our current exhibition at the main gallery space features TE stalwart Jerzy Bucki (bantonbuju) and he also has a further small gallery of work at a local pub!

Last year our exhibition for young photographers, organised by a group of 17 year old photographers with our help through a local school received over 1,000 entries from 82 different countries.

There will be a series of exhibitions of winning entries displayed in the gallery space from the current exhibition following the deadlines for each of the categories.

best wishes Kev
Old 08-06-2010, 07:00 PM
TE Expert

P.S. I should mention that one category - aimed at photographers local to and visiting our community of Charnwood in the UK has already closed and that another category is specifically aimed at young photographers again - the other two are open to anyone!
Old 08-06-2010, 07:02 PM
TE Expert

P.P.S. I hope this all isn't considered as an advertising message as the ideas for Pixel and Grain etc. came out of the community I have grown up with in TE and as a charity we are non-profit making and only interested in promoting photography and opportunities for photographers!!