Main page on beta version

• One question for administrators :can you do do again active the main page of beta-TE version?
    Unfortunately, like me,here are many using the new version for posting ....and I find a little bit disturbing when by mistake I open the old page of TE I see every time the same pictures ....True, I like all those pics, but I see them almost daily :)
    Only if it is possible to change a little bit will be very appreciated :)
    Thanks
  • Re: Main page on beta version
    I think also with the future VBulletin there will be some problems in the Beta version.
    Cheers
    "I think also with the future VBulletin"
    Dear Didi, what is VBulletin?
    Best regards
    Laurent
    C'était inscrit dans les annoncements
    http://fr.trekearth.com/read.php?f=4&t=791145&m=1087248&tt=flat
  • To admin:
    Thanks for changing the main page of beta TE version
  • You mean, thanks because the photos of the members do not appear anymore? Because the list of favorites photos do not appear anymore... ? Well, I am not sure that I am glad to see new pictures on the main page if others are not working properly. If I look to my list of pictures, on the beta version, it is quite extravangant! It announces that I have pictures from Costa Rica, Finland, Iran, Cuba... places where I have never been. I try to keep my good mood... I try to keep my good mood... I try... truly.
    Zen...
  • Not at all
    I said thanks for changing the same 9 pics which were posted on main page of beta version since the change , from the date of birth of new TE
    I use beta version,even now, and I found a little bit boring to see the same 9 pics on that front page !Even if there were pics which I loved or commented , posted by masters of TE...
  • Quote: One question for administrators :can you do do again active the main page of beta-TE version?
    Unfortunately, like me,here are many using the new version for posting ....and I find a little bit disturbing when by mistake I open the old page of TE I see every time the same pictures ....True, I like all those pics, but I see them almost daily
    Only if it is possible to change a little bit will be very appreciated
    Thanks
    We plan in turning this back on eventually, but we need to make sure that there aren't going to be any adverse side effects.