Who s really a good photographer in TE ??

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • Re: Who s really a good photographer in TE ??
    <i>Before he was stabbed he wanted to scream Sohrab</i>

...I'm not so sure about that...not so sure also that L is the one who has been stabbed in the back...but we'll never know the truth, anyway...
    Yes, we'll never know... We just know one thing... we really miss this same S.....
    WHAT IS GOOD??????
    Well, Nika...
    There are few of us...(:-))
    ----------------

BTW: You're not bad, either

g.
    WHAT IS GOOD??????
    ---
    easy, good photo is the photo I like, and good photographer is the one that takes alot of photos I like.
    Peter
    Hi Peter,

Than mine ones are better than yours!!!

Brian
    1-Zepi
    2-Hermin
    3-coco
    4-designsoul

those are really great photographer .....
    We all are....

I am sorry but I find this to be a trivial topic. Life is to short to wonder who is better then who. If photography makes you happy, then do it. If not, find something that makes you happy. Who cares what others think.

Again, I apologize for being a bit rude but I wanted to add my feelings to this thread.
    I dont want to be rude either so Im staying out of this thread. Whats the point anyway? Since when does art come with a rankings list attached?
    there are a lot of very good photographers on TE ... i just wish i had more time to surf around ... i'm constantly amazed anyway

i don't think any of you mentioned <a href="http://www.trekearth.com/members/gilad33/" target=_blank>gilad benari</a> ... take a look - his portofolio is truly impressive

dora