Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Manamo 2014-12-07 4:14

Hey Jeff, i'm preparing a trip to Iceland at the end of next summer. That kind of photo will be a real inspiration for me. I absolutely love how yo managed the light and the contrasts. The yellows and th blacks...
And you took an angle so wιd get a view on the mountains on the background for more perspective. Very well done sir. Very well done...
Have a good day,
Marc

Old 12-12-2014, 06:27 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Manamo: Vestrahorn

Thanks Marc,

Much appreciate your comments. Be sure to visit this place, although it's over 1100km return trip it is well worth it. I just posted another picture.

A few tips: You can rent a car from sadcars, look them up on google, only 99euros for 5 days with an old but decent Toyota Yaris and the Smyrlabjorg Hotel near Jokulsarlon is the best one I've stayed anywhere. Perfect place, great food, wonderful people.

Best wishes

Jeff
Old 07-28-2015, 06:23 PM
TE Expert

Hey I just came back! I had an absolute blast going around Iceland for 16 days! I went to this place. I haven't had the time to check my pics yet but the winds were well over 80 km/h and it was rainy so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have loads of droplets on every single frame. we'll see.
Thanks for your help!
Marc