Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 08:46 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To Manamo: i agree

HI Marc,
I completely agree. It is a bit of a test shot, I am still trying to work the dynamics of the lens. I was very happy with the quality of tone and light, but it is not a dynamic shot, I agree. Thankyou for the kind and excellent critique, I will take this advice on board.
Cheers
Justin
Old 02-02-2011, 01:46 PM
TE Expert

Hello Justin!
just to make sure, I was not patronizing...Just giving an honest comment. Anyway, I liked the shot and I like what you do in general.
Have a good day!!
Marc
Old 02-02-2011, 02:50 PM
TE Senior Member

Default hi

Hi Marc,
Not at all! I really appreciate the honest advice, it is my first outing with the new lens, and the feedback is very useful. I was also thinking I should get closer to the subjects as the focal range is limited..but the quality and bokeh and low light shooting are well worth that compromise. It certainly is better than the 18-55mm kit lens, which was not that sharp. It is amazing, as it is a simple dslr, with no fancy features or live view, but for me, with the 50mm, it goes well, and reminds me of the old days when I used the camera more to compose better. This lens will teach me to compose better too I hope.
Have a great day, and thanks again.
Justin