Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 09-29-2007, 06:17 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: Option to view member photos in the order of points

Sorry, I posted this reply in the wrong thread! ;o)
Old 09-29-2007, 07:32 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Option of viewing without names and points

Hi David,
I was just thinking that I would like to skip some less than successful photos and find the better ones when I look at the photos in a member's gallery. Some members post a link to their Favorites in their intro -- I like that option.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say that this would go against the democratic feeling of TE. I still look at pictures in Gallery as they're posted and spend time over excellent ones as well as ones which I feel could be made better. I'm not saying the photos in gallery should come in the order of points, by all means. It's just that I'm looking at more than one photo when I respond to a member's critique, and would love to skip to the better photos. BUT points don't necessarily make a good photo, I know.
What I do like is the option to look at Favorites. I didn't take advantage of it (because I have developed my own list of favorite photographers and follow their work), but will from now on.
Raluca