To holmertz: Hair-rising thought - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2020-01-09 1:30

Hello Malgo,
Nice daily life photos. The boats are of course of a traditional design, but I wonder if they are now used for tourism purposes or by fishermen in their traditional way. Interesting photos with very good light and sharpness.
I guess it's unpleasant for you to consider it may have been the same flight and perhaps same plane you travelled with. When I was in Afghanistan in 2001 on a very small tour for Swedish journalists (3 reporters and 2 "guides") we spent two nights in luxury hotels in Pakistan, one in Peshawar and the other in Islamabad. Both hotels were later blown up by the local Taliban and many people were killed.
Best regards,
Gert

Old 01-09-2020, 09:45 AM
TE Expert

Unhappy To holmertz: Hair-rising thought

Hi Gert,
Thanks for your words.
The boats that I show here are used for cargo probably, not for tourists. But there are also many boats for evening cruises, with the restaurants and shows.
I was even more lucky in Punta Arenas. Read http://beta.trekearth.com/viewphotos.php?l=5&p=826581">here