To eleparc: thanks again... - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emanuela 2006-03-14 4:00

ok.... italiano sia
ps era mera cortesia visto che glia altri dovrebbero essere in condizione di comprendere le critiche, comunque..... dicevo
bella anche questa, bella la strada, bella l'ombra della passante, belle le 2 chiacchiere a dx
non bella la sovraesposizione, che fare? tagliare no(?)

ps bellissima la luce sui sanpietrini (cosμ si dicono?)

siamo tutti qui per imparare, il mio punto di vista θ una mera opinione personale spero non ti disturbi

il giorno del giudizio (passato l'ho giΰ fatto) futuro mi auguro non servirΰ l'inglese altrimento sono rovinata... pps sono comunque mezza americana, di madrelingua inglese nonostante gli orrori visibili
comunque credo tutto sommato comprensibile

buona giornata e buon lavoro a te
emanuela

Old 03-13-2006, 06:02 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To eleparc: thanks again...

hi eric...
thanks for all the green smiles today :)
i was really quite busy at work for the first half of the day today, and then i just decided to go out with my camera. so did not get any time to post a picture. i am quite overwhelmed by the reaction that mt latest photo has produced among fellow photographers whose work i really admire. and it is amazing to think that someone like you would actually wait for me upload a picture! thank you again so much for such encouragement. it means a world to me.
yours,
bishan.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:05 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To eleparc: thanks again...

I know what you are talking about...I felt exactly the same when Claude Renault (clodreno) encouraged me and made commandable comments on my first posts... We have now become friends, although he does not post anymore much on TE those days...

I have sent a mail to some friends who have had a look and really appreciated your work too. I had dinner last night with Simon (flydragon) and Arnaud (fixed) and I encouraged them to go check your gallery.. I am sure you will get some new feed back.

take care Bishan!
Eric