To bisok: The crystal skulls theory - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bisok 2010-04-23 17:31

You should interested in Paleoastronautics to understand we don't have to thank ANYONE for our existence, I reckon.
This is a different way to the cognition ? of our roots ...

The photo. I added that to my favourites. That's all about it ...

Old 05-11-2010, 09:50 PM
TE Expert

Default To bisok: The crystal skulls theory

You should interested in Paleoastronautics

I was... I was... Who wasn't ?

A theme for discussion, for debating.
It started with Erich Von Deniken ( a whole load of bullshit mixed with some thoughtful material). The recent trip to Peru has evoked that old passion and thawed up the theories associated with the subject.

Definitively - worth studying, as long as you are able to keep your head well cooled.

Thanks, mate.
It's always my pleasure.

Old 05-13-2010, 10:48 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Our roots

I'm surprised and impressed :-)
I wouldn't have thought, that You are (was) interested in such matters ...
But Peru explains a lot :-)

You are right about Erich Von Deniken. That was the beginning ...
and yeap: ( a whole load of bullshit mixed with some thoughtful material)

Maybe I should to narrow my thought ...
I mean ..., I meant ... for example such information (in context to your words -
we don't have to thank ANYONE for our existence
):
a different way to the cognition - of our roots

If you can, read it carefully, ... very carefully ...
After then, your brain should be "lighter", maybe a little confused :-)

If your brain is in good shape, will read this:
books to read

Best Regards, Master
M.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:25 PM
TE Expert

Default Scriptures from another planet.

Eheu, my good friend… Greetings and salutations.
Like in many, many cases - we often tend to start our response quite smoothly and then, the whole load of shit is starting to pour over.
That article about the structure of genes and DNA - seems to be interesting but, only to the point when some delusional idiot is trying to accommodate that scientific discovery into some area of a pure fantasy and a total nonsense.
It reminds me the 'scientific' approach to Bible or Qu'ran. Even, if you ask the most dumbest theologian ever, he will have the answer ready, that all that scientific stuff is in there - in the holy scriptures. They will point to the versus where the DNA and the structure of a gene is clearly described by - non other - than god himself.

Van Deniken and the others - clearly created these, full of fantasies - hypothesis and, the only thing missing is the title for them: The Holy Bible of the planet Zirknx or, the Dead Nambilla Scripts of the ancient world.

Having un-answered questions is one thing. Trying to explain the mystery of these questions with even bigger mystery - simply doesn't work.
……………

Be as scrupulous as you can be Mirek, with that stuff.
Remember: Da vorld iz full of ydiots.

morda
j.

Last edited by Polonaise; 05-13-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:44 AM
TE Senior Member

Default the Creation of Man

Hmm ...

My friend, there is something there, in your words. However, I don't know what are you driving at.

In this way, thinking in similar way like you, we can negate almost knowledge which we know about ancient times. In this way, we even can nagate the existence of God, because there are many contradictions and ambiguities in the Bible. So, many persons, just believe in the knowledge contained in the Bible. They don't think about contradictions.

I'm an atheist, close to Green and my reasoning is based on (mainly) verifiable facts. And, I treat the Bible like a source of knowledge, and some facts contained there, showed in different way than believers do, have sense for me. I reckon, we should have the courage to say (admit) that there are possible different ways of reading, understanding and interpreting the Bible. We shoud know what the Bible is, When and Who did create it. So, maybe, when you say that: It reminds me the 'scientific' approach to Bible or Qu'ran maybe, you go too far :-)

Insted of negating everything surrounding us, we should build, try to find the Truth. I know about many contradictions contained in Sitchin's works, but his clarifications are often more sensible for me than the Bible explains (e.g. the Creation of Man). I don't believe in all Sitchin's thoughts, but I know, that he tries to find out the Truth, and in many places the findings (the solutions) sounds better.

You are a wise man, knowing many things, so, try to understand my approach :-)

Take care
M.