To greg: What could it be...? - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good gmg 2006-12-13 17:01

Good eye! The picture lacks a bit of contrast and you cropped the girls foot, but the result is amazing

Regards

gmg

Old 12-16-2006, 01:02 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To greg: What could it be...?

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your comment to my own preferred photo. As mentioned in the note, long night journeys are good for conversations in a spirit of mutual confidence.

So without revealing too much of that confidence, let me say that we talked about her future; how to avoid dramatic developments interfering with tasks important for the education you want to join. The destination wasn't randomly chosen, as it had a symbolic value. And her bringing the camera was a positive sign.

We had about a five hour drive - including some sightseeing in Karlskrona at 4 o'clock in the morning - until where the photo was shot in the weak light of the dawn. So this is where the darkness yields and everything - even the future - is discerned.

At sunrise we returned to Kalmar and a steady breakfast among the labourers at the harbour cafι, before the long tiresome return home; but with a feeling of having achieved something.

And a couple of days later I joined TrekEarth - and she was later accepted at her school...

Best regards and Happy Holidays to you,

Kaj