Your favourite place in your country?

You're on Page 10 of 12
Go to
  • my favourite place is CA .i like very much...

India travel
  • my favorite place. Is my country. Indonesia, love the beach, love the mountain. and Love my country
  • My favorite place in my country would be

1-The national Park of Banff and Jasper
    2-Vancouver Island
    3-The Charlevoix and the Saguenay regions in the province of Quebec.
    4-Niagara Falls
  • Guilin is really a nice place in China. I lived there for half year. would go there forever on 2012. haha
  • Greece
    I have met many brautiful places in greece
    in 2009 i met samothraki, north greece island near turkey's borders.
    It combines beautiful beaches, beautiful lakes , mountain for climbing and delicius food and views !

If anyone wants to know more let me know

enjoy your life
    hercules
  • In my home country, which is the UK, I would say I have two. For countryside I love the Yorkshire Dales, so big and diverse but very beautiful. My favourite town is Stratford Upon Avon, it's really lovely and I've spent some great days out there.
  • I haven't been around a lot of places in the Phillipines but I really want to see the underground river in Palawan, which is now one of the new seven wonders of nature. It'll be such a privilege to personally witness its beauty.
  • I'm from Romania. My favourite place are anywherre in my country from Danube Delta to the high peak of Carpatian Mountains.
  • this is a very amusing that you have the posted where your best place in the country. i like you this info. very great thanks for the sharing.
  • In Australia:

Great Barrier Reef, Uluru / Katatjuta, Whitsundays, Cairns, Kalbarri, Wilsons Prom, Lamington National Park, Great Ocean Road, Cape York. There are many more.