Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2019-03-18 8:16

Hello Jorges,

With all the terrible things that have happened this w/e, I wondered what had happened in this Brazilian countryside!
I suppose the change in diet for the cows is not as traumatic as I had imagined!
The light is most attractive, the bright light on the focal beast, creating a strong lighting contrast with the b/g.

My warm regards,
Bev :-)

Old 03-18-2019, 06:05 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: troubles

bev

in these last months tragedy is surrounding our country like a plague. even yesterday another crazy boy killed a former colleague in their house. internet has put united many crazy people around the globe. I guess the family network and the traditional style of life suffered fast changes in few decades, even most of population of the globe moved from rural zones to urban areas in few decades and they weren't prepared for such things. --- religions, family, job, plastic, communication, sex, friendship, everything was put up side down. I guess mankind will be able to build a new world, but not so soon...

take care

jorge
Old 03-18-2019, 08:02 PM
TE Expert

Default Crazy World

That sounds terrible, Jorge.
The world truly is topsy turvy!
WE have evolved too quickly socially and our genetic make-up has not had time to catch up!

KInd regards,
Bev :-)