Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2019-03-15 3:06

Hello Chris,
Since I can't see where the head etc had been, you must have done the cloning well. To remove the relatively ugly general background would have been an impossible task. It's a well known Gaudi feature and it looks quite magnificent from so close and in such a clear and sharp photo.
Regards,
Gert

Old 03-15-2019, 11:54 AM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: Tiki

Hi Gert

Here's a link to my fb post.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...52597683752109

A sad link between the terrorist attack in Stockholm, Sweden, in which an 11 year old girl died and Grafton, Australia, a small town of 30k in northern NSW where the neo Nazi shooter came from. He claimed he committed the atrocity in Christchurch for her. If some lunatic killed me in a terror attack that would the very last thing I would want. I am sure she would feel the same way wherever she is now. Ironically my post today was before I saw the news. The tiki is a national symbol of New Zealand, much like a shamrock depicts Ireland, the Maple Leaf Canada, The red sun, Japan, and so on. I had chosen the image yesterday.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:06 PM
TE Expert

Hello Chris,
Not surprisingly the killed girl's parents have expressed their despair and disgust against this abuse of their daughter's name.
Regards,
Gert