Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2019-02-19 11:09

Hello Gert, This picture, like also the previous ones, remind me of place with Tibetan culture in Tibet, Sichuan, and Shangri La, probably because of the everywhere present prayer wheels. I observed that the people were serious spinning the wheels almost the whole time, just going by the street or passing the bigger wheels like this. so maybe for this little boy it is not only fun. This picture is of quite good sharpness but my favorite is of the ladies with the Ladakh hats. I haven't seen similar.
Of course, people look quite different than in China. In Ladakh, they were so poor thirty years ago, it is striking. It would be interesting to see how it looks like now. But you will not go there anymore, I probably neither.

Kind regrads MAlgo

Old 02-19-2019, 08:26 PM
TE Expert

Default To emka: why not?

Thank you Malgo,
What do you mean? You are probably not planning to go to Ladakh? Why? What happened?

Regards,
Gert
Old 02-19-2019, 09:55 PM
TE Expert

Hello Gert,
Hahaha. Of course, I would like to go everywhere, also to Ladakh. But if I wanted to go somewhere in that part of the world, I would rather go to Nepal. But at the moment I have no plans. Definitely nothing till Easter.
Good night

Malgo