Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 02-05-2010, 06:37 AM
TE Newbie

Default Have you seen this photo?

I know I've only been lurking on this site, never commenting or posting photos. But I really need you help.

Long ago I found on this site a very nice photo of a young japanese couple standing on the rooftop of a building in a rainy evening. The guy was dressed with a typical school uniform and the girl was wearing a very office lady-like uniform (meaning she was older than him). They were looking at some other buildings and in the background there was this blue neon billboard with the word "TOGETHER". I can't find the photo in this site. For some reason I can't find photos older than 2008. This photo was posted around 2005-2007.

Does anyone know if this photo is still in the site?
If not, did anyone keep a copy of it?

Please, It's really important that I find this photo. I need it for a project I'm working on for my 4 year anniversary with my boyfriend.

Thank you very much!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florsie View Post

Please, It's really important that I find this photo. I need it for a project I'm working on for my 4 year anniversary with my boyfriend.

Thank you very much!
Even if you find the photo you are looking for it doesn't give you the right to use it! All images on the site are the property of the person who took the photo, they are not free to take for your own use.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:33 PM
TE Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitht View Post
Even if you find the photo you are looking for it doesn't give you the right to use it! All images on the site are the property of the person who took the photo, they are not free to take for your own use.
I'm not gonna use for commercial purposes or anything that means any monetary gain for me or anyone else. It will be pretty evident I did not take such awesome pic.

Don't be such a sourpuss. Haven't you ever wanted to do something very symbolic and nice for somebody else?
Old 02-05-2010, 11:21 PM
TE Expert

Default Florsie....

I agree 100% with Keith. Your blase attitude towards others work is the whole problem...

- Dan
Old 02-06-2010, 11:24 AM
TE Expert

Default Permission

If you have somme good senses, it's possible for you to ask the permission to pick a picture.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:16 AM
TE Expert

Exclamation using photo

In any case, for any use, Flor Miranda must ask the permission to use anybody else pictures.
~
About finding the picture, it's not easy with only that information. Maybe in the Japan gallery. Or try TrekLens. But maybe the photographer removed the photo or the account; it happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florsie View Post
I can't find the photo in this site. For some reason I can't find photos older than 2008.
That's really very strange. See below, for instance, my first photo here, shot in 2006-02-01 and posted two days later.
Fixing the broken border