Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2019-09-17 1:09

Hello Paul, I am sure I saw this picture and I wrote a critique but it is not here. Sometimes it happens that it is not saved, I noticed this bug quite many times. A quite funny view of this colourful vehicle con eyes and a garland (but it looks artificial, not made from marigolds).
So, it was the fourth time in India and maybe not the last one.
2012 pictures, it is not so much:). As you have read my discussion with Gert, I am crazy and I take MANY photos, so I have from India maybe 6000. It is a hard task to see them, make selections, and then the hardest thing - what to show on TE. The monuments or the street scenes? Or maybe nature? What will be the main one and what as Workshop? And in my case, quite soon comes the new trip. I leave all these "old" photos and I am excited about the new ones.

Have a nice day

MAlgo

Old 09-17-2019, 08:23 AM
TE Expert

Default To emka: Very strange

Thank you Malgo,

Indeed strange that your comment has disappeared.
You did see this picture and took part in the discussion with Gert on January, 22nd.

Funny ...
It has not happened to me (so far).

Best wishes,
Paul
Old 09-17-2019, 09:08 AM
TE Expert

So I was not lying . It happens when I check in www site how many critiques I still have and write there. On beta it is always OK.

Regards

MAlgo