Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sohrab 2005-03-27 8:32

good idea that you made a portriat in this case instead of a group photograph since you mention that it's not easy to photograph
however i think i might have zoomed out a little bit and got the giesha in the foreground fully in the blur and then focused on the one you've already focussed on
if they were in a line i might have also though of capturing one in the middle looking at me withthe rest in the back. thats is if it was possible.
i think with these 2 ways the photograph would have been a little more balanced and it might also helped out aesthetically.
it seems if you'd takena horizontal photograph instead you might hhave stull been able to balance out the portrait
what do you think??
i'm curious to know why it is so tough to photograph the geishas. is it because there are restrictions similar to those on photographing muslim women?
take care :)

Old 02-19-2007, 08:45 AM
TE Newbie

Default To batalay: niagara falls

Bulent,

Thanks again for your appreciation. Regarding the Niagara Falls photos from your friend, you actually e-mailed them to me the other day! I really enjoyed seeing such a rare occasion, and I thank you very much for sending them to me.

Sincerely,
Scott