Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Great danby1 2005-08-20 18:20

hi ishai, i saw this picture when it first came on here, and have visited it a few times to think about what to write but i start to write and then cannot find the words to describe it. but after reading many other critiques on this shot, i have brought myself to critique it.

i know you posted it knowing that not everyone will like it, but i like it i think it conveys the carnival atmosphere, and although these man are probably homosexuals i think this was just a fun shot for the camera and as such makes me attracted to the shot.

you got a good result and although one or two people do not like the shot, maybe because such things should not be posted on here, but i whole heartedly disagree, i think this fits the rules of TE perfectly!

on a photographical POV it think it lacks sharpness. but composed well and a nice portrait shot, i think they are joined at the tongue! :P

but what a big tongue!! thanks for sharing

Old 08-21-2005, 01:41 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To danby1: Street Parade 2005 (#3)

Steven,

Thanks you too, for being honest and saying what you like.

These were not gay(I think I saw them kissing some girls later), if yes or not who cares, they had fun and enjoyed them self’s

Thank you also for saying something a bout the technique.

I my self starting to like this communication and starting to understand people here in TE.
Some like it and some not, some are young and some are older, some have religious idιe’s and some have never seen such thing as two man kiss (believe me) some were in shock!!!

But they did now, I wonder what people will say when they will see a man and a women kiss this way ?

Have a good weekend
And will talk again am sure

Ishai