Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great unclehotshot 2014-10-10 13:50

Hey Fred
Very pleasant street and bright colors!! Great POV taking me up the stairs to the hostel. I spent time in the Caraibbean once, and I recognize the atmosphere; that's a good feeling.
I'm getting the feeling that your finger slipped a little bit when you adjusted the color intensity. But it's not the end of the world; not in that place.
Cheers Frank

Old 10-10-2014, 10:25 PM
TE Junior Member

Talking To unclehotshot: Colors

Yeah it did I see it here on my computer. It's good that you recognize the atmosphere though. It is indeed a place of many colors in several ways. That street was extremely colorful and as an amateur photographer stumbling upon this street was simply fantastic. So yeah I see the colors are a bit oversaturated on this one. I just wish I had the original ones so I could show you hehe! I will add my photo showing the screen of my camera as a workshop (I took this to show the street to my sister at whatsapp). Anyway, glad my phone conveys the wonderful Caribbean atmosphere!

Cheers,
Fredrik