New surprise Something new in TE

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Please have a look down your main intro page or into any Treker main page.
    It's shows the recent activity

Merci de jeter un coup d'oeil sur votre page d'intro ou sur celle de n'importe quel Treker.
    On découvre l'activité récente décrite.
  • Re: New surprise Something new in TE
    Yaaa,only now I saw it .....
    Only one question..useful for what ?:)
    No matter,good idea
    It's showing the Treker recent activity but some links are not working well.
    There is a dead link on my last workshop.
    Useful to see when a member was active for the last time... something I had asked Adam to implement several years ago.
    Thanks Adam! :o)
    Yes but no explanations or adverising from Adam ...

Je constate qu'Adam ne fait plus de pub sur les changements
    I`ve just notice it...good to know...it`s a great thing...useful.
  • Re: New surprise...the meaning of "recent"...
    Hello everyone,

I wonder what the definition of "recent" is. I wrote critiques two days ago, but my page says "no recent activity". It seems a bit misleading. I would have assumed that no recent activity would be after at least one month, but not after just one day! Maybe it refers to posting photos only, but I did post about two weeks ago.

Just my thoughts...
    Have a good day!
    Brenda
    ...it's me again!!

I just wrote a critique and saw that my page noted the change. I guess it said "no recent activity" just at the beginning of this new feature. I was too quick to write a forum note. :-)

Regards,
    Brenda
    I just dicovered this "recent activity" lark as I came back from my holiday yesterday. I wasn't too pleased about it!
    When I wanted to know if a member was active or not, I just went to look on his gallery: date of his last posting, last critique written or WS sent. That was enough for me!
    Now, it really looks too much like "BIG BROTHER" watching over your every movement, and EVERYBODY knowing what you are doing at every minute!
    In fact, I don't like it at all. I would like to know whether anybody else agrees with me.
    MarieLouise.
    I totally agree with you! In fact, I don't like this "recent activity" lark. It just looks like BIG BROTHER watching over your every movement.
    For me, I considered "recent": less than 10 days. More than that, I just waited to see if the person would come back.
    But, here it seems that if you haven't posted anything in the last 24 hours, you are considered "non active"! Is it to encourage you to be on TE ALL the time, as if it wasn't addictive enough!
    Qll the best!
    MarieLouise.