To ViktorVaughn: a good trip - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ViktorVaughn 2008-08-06 18:55

You controlled the light very well here Tan, though I would have liked to see the entire wheel in this shot. But, I agree that this one is the best of the three, with the red lights in the wheel being very strong.

I trust you had a good trip through Malaysia, and Indonesia I think you were headed to...

Old 08-08-2008, 12:19 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To ViktorVaughn: a good trip

thanks Victor - because of the weather, my poor planning, this was not a very good trip overall. The first week was fine, the last week was great, but the 2 weeks in between (northwest Malaysia, Sumatra and western Java) was almost a complete waste of time. I should have gone to the islands east of Bali instead of Sumatra for sure.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:37 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To ViktorVaughn: a good trip

Well, you can always make another trip to Indonesia. It is a difficult country to see due to all the islands, and the inclement weather, and transportation. I hope to get east of Lombok as well, to Flores etc. one day.

You always seem to have trips planned, so I guess you have to run into some bad spots of weather sometimes.

Hope you enjoy your trip up to Canada when you make it. I'd offer some help if you were making it to Toronto, but am not currently in the country. Keep up the posts from Indonesia! Don't fully migrate to Flickr...TE needs your expansive landscapes.

Regards,
David