Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jhm 2013-06-23 5:02

Hello David,

This is one of the most beautiful pictures in your gallery.
Most quality, splendid subject, notwithstanding not the most easy picture for take, through the move of the fountain, and small waterfall.
Your picture is attractive, made with high quality.
Colours and sharpness be superb
Excellent composition, nice presentation, very well done, TFS.

Have a nice Sunday,
John

Old 06-23-2013, 03:59 PM
TE Junior Member

Smile To jhm: Thank YOU

Dear John

Two key points, thank you for the comments on the fountain in Barcelona and second, thank you for reviewing my gallery. I don't always get many comments on my submissions - few people review my work, you are an outstanding member here and I am indeed honored that you have done both.

Any help with my photos, in-depth or slight helps me favor or improve my style and does encourage me to continue taking them. I did a lot of work and travels through out China and tried my best to capture daily life there before modern community life replaces the traditions of the past. Most of my work has been in this pursuit. I would often take photos accompanied by Chinese friends who would comment as to why I took them, not seeming to like their own old ways. Many daily life rituals, community activities will disappear soon. I hope my photos tell a story about them.

Thanks - David Reed Thomas (drt100)

Tags
david reed thomas, drt100