Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 01-21-2009, 09:03 PM
TE Newbie

Default publier une photo

bonsoir, j'essaie de publier une photo et j'ai chaque fois un message qui me dit que celle ci n'est pas en jpeg, alors que toutes mes photos sont dans ce format. merci a vous
Old 01-21-2009, 09:43 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: publier une photo

I checked your profile and see you are a Nikon user. Have you got Capture NX installed? If so that is more than likely your problem. When I installed it I was asked which file formats I wanted to be associated and I ticked jpeg, tiff and Nef and had the same problem. Apparently TE doesn't then recognise the jpegs. I had to uninstall Capture NX and then do a system restore as the jpegs were still tagged. When re-installing NX make sure you don't tick jpeg.
Hope this helps
Kath
Old 01-22-2009, 08:41 AM
TE Newbie

merci a vous, je vais essayer
thank you has you, I will test
Old 01-24-2009, 03:36 PM
TE Newbie

comment publier ou poster une photo ?
Old 01-24-2009, 04:09 PM
TE Expert

*First re-size your photo to 800pixels on the longest side. Also it has to be jpeg
*Check to see if it needs sharpening as re-sizing that small will make it lose sharpness. I sharpen Amount 100%, 0.1 pixels
*Save it with the correct compression to make the file less than 300kb. Amount of compression needed depends on the detail in the image, so you have to use trial and error to get it right.
*When you are logged into TE click 'my account' at the top of the page, then click 'upload' at the top of your intro. page.
*From there it is just a case of following the instructions on the pages.
*I would strongly recommend that you read all the information in the 'about' section, as TE are quite strict on the kind of photos you upload. A good note is essential too, although not everyone bothers.
*A word of advice:- Write as many critiques of other people's work as you have time for, as it is the only way to get your own work noticed amongst the 100s of images posted every day.
Good Luck
Kath
Old 01-25-2009, 11:36 AM
TE Newbie

bonjour et merci a vous, j'ai trouvι la rιponse dans l'aide de Photoshop: < Remarque : le format JPEG est disponible uniquement lorsque l’image est au format 8 bits/couche (il ne prend en charge que 8 bits/couche).
Pour enregistrer rapidement un fichier JPEG de qualitι moyenne, exιcutez le script Enregistrer sous JPEG Moyen sur le fichier. Vous pouvez accιder ΰ ce script en sιlectionnant Production dans le menu du panneau Scripts. >