Browse photos by Camera

• It's now possible to browse photos by camera. Just click on the hyperlink for the specified camera.
  • Re: Browse photos by Camera
    At some point, will we be able to browse by film, lens, filter and any other user-configurable info that you set up?
    Yes, once the quantity of photos increases a bit I'll make all equipment browseable.
    What about browsing by category? (People, places, nature, etc.)
    You can now browse by film, lens and filter.
    All categories are browseable. So if you view a photo, check for the "Category" line in the "Photo Information" panel. You can view all photos from a category by clicking on the category link. Or do you want a separate page to browse photos by category, equipment, etc?
    No, that's fine. I guess I was picturing a way of navigating to a category like on trekjapan but it's fine the way you have it.
    That made me think that I should have mention my camera model for my first uploads.

So I tried to go and add that information but ...unfortunately, it seems that it is not possible to update photo information, ...even by his owner?!
    Actually, Adam has set it up to be very easy, but you have to be sure you set up your profile.

You should be able to update your camera information by going to your photo at: My Account > Manage > Edit (the selected photo)

Camera, lens, etc are in drop-down lists, which you configure in your Equipment Profile section. (By entering all your cameras and lenses once, they are always available in the drop-down.) If you haven't entered any of your cameras and lenses yet, go to: My Account > Edit Profile > Equipment Profile