Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Emiel_Skyfreak 2007-10-11 17:17

Charming springphoto with all the blossoms on the ground and on the trees too! It is very simple, but as many photographers know, and you seem to do so too, it can be wise to put in simplicity. The light reflected on the fence, just this simple fence, trees and some vegetation present..it made a nice total.
I like actually that the vertical poles of the fence are positioned at the sides of the photo, while having only the horizontal parts crossing the photo from left to right.
Very good sharpness, colours and clarity.
I would only which for intense red flowers now! But they weren't there..too bad, but it doesn't hurt.
Good play with camerasettings and PP.

Gonna sleep now ;)
Have a nice weekend, cheers.
Emiel from the Netherlands.

Old 10-12-2007, 12:59 AM
TE Expert

Default To Emiel_Skyfreak: Nedousa Spring Field

My dear Emiel

after many shots I've realized that Simplicity is everything.

I balanced as you correctly have noticed, vertically by the trees, putting the fence at the 3/4 of the picture also vertically, and left the horizontal part play freely.
I believe the contrast between white, light blue, and green colours, plus the vertical lines, are the strong parts of this photo.
You're right about the red flowers, it might have given a better result, but don't forget that simplicity is everything, which reminds me... things won't be so simple in the morning since the hour here is almost 4am and I have to get up early!

Goodnighty
Greets to Netherlands
Take care my friend and thanks for commenting..
This comment was also useful
Old 10-12-2007, 11:24 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To Emiel_Skyfreak: Nedousa Spring Field

Glad you appreciate my efforts, the same is true from my side. You did quite some critiques on my photo's yesterday eve, we were just online at the same time :) That was pretty late ;)
Good night and have a nice weekend.