Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Floydian 2007-06-04 4:17

Hi Julia,
I am much older then you are, and also i tried to find something a very long time ago but could not give it a name, some feeling from deep inside. I found it at home, also a very long time ago ;-)
Home is were the heart is Julia...4ever..!!!
Your photo has such a great mood, so serene and peacefull, truly wonderful.
Wishing you a very safe trip, try to learn, to observe, to get that deeper feeling about your self and the people around you...and after all that...come home, safely ;-)
Take care..!!!
Regards, Henk

Old 06-13-2007, 03:37 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To Floydian: age and wisdom

Thanks for your lovely comment!

You are quite right in saying that home is where the Heart is, and I couldn't agree more. In my case, my Heart is quite honestly everywhere I go, be it here or there, on this continent or another. For me home is Earth and its vast lands, deep valleys, high mountains and thick forests...
I am not really leaving to find something as much as just live and experience Life as it is lived and experienced around the world. I am curious to see how people have organised themselves into the worlds they live in, the concepts they have come to adopt as reality, amongst many other things :)

Thank You for your well-wishes and your kind words, they mean a lot!

All the best, and much more,
Julia