To Luciano75: my two cents - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Luciano75 2007-07-15 2:34

Hello Sarju

I don`t know if I can help you with the recommendations,but I will tell you my opinion.
For me,the BG is disturbing(is very bright),maybe another point of view or more closer approach to the subject.Or if you convert it in B&W and bright a bit his face.I know...is representative to show the picture in color version for his face paintings,but the choice remains only yours.I`ll try a WS.I don`t know what kind of exhibition is all about,perhaps you should tell us about it,perhaps the photo will fit as a presentation.
Thank you

Regards,
Lucian

PS:i made another WS(by vignetting the frame)...for me i like it much more that the first one...if you want too see it...i will e-mail you.Let me know.Thx.

I put the other version of mine in WS...this one i think is more impressive.Thx

Old 07-16-2007, 07:17 AM
TE Expert

Default To Luciano75: my two cents

Hello Lucian
thanks so much for your very thoughtful critique and WS ... it was a very good to read your viewpoint, I appreciate it a lot.
wrt the closer approach, I took many photos of this Sadhu and my favourite photo from that shoot out was a close up of this Sadhu with an even more intense look.
As for the colour vs BW, I kind of prefer the colour version due to the fantastic contrast of colours on the forehead and also I like the turqoise in the back as it is kind of significant that he is on the banks of the sacred river.

THe photo exhibition that I am planning is nothing to big, just a cafe in University of Ottawa where they exhibit art ... and I am booked for October.
Good day
cheers ... sarju
Thanks for dropping by