what is this?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello:

I noticed a prase when I sign in:

"Please validate your email address on login. A future password reset may be required."

how I can validade my email? it is the same during years. why I should do that?

take care

jorge
  • Hi Jorge. That's a new one. Could you please attach a screenshot of what you're seeing?
    Hello:

I got the image but I can't send it for e-mail. it returns to the sender. how can I send it to you ?

take care

jorge
  • Jorge,

You can either attach it here (use the paper clip icon in the post tools) or just email it to me directly: joel.morris@internetbrands.com
  • what is this?
    Joel

I sent you an e-mail and I tried to send an image to you in this link.

take care

jorge

• Hi again Jorge,

Yes, I get this too. I will ask tech what it is, but it shouldn't prevent you from logging in or anything. You can ignore it.
  • what is this ?
    Joel

thanks for the answer.

take care

jorge
  • Hello, I can speak to this point. In the future, those who have not logged in for a while will be required to do a password reset. If you have logged in recently, you should be OK.

see the page mytrek.php

and make sure that's your email address to which you have access. Thanks, BL
  • Brendan (above) is one of our techs, for anyone confused by what is going on there.
  • Thank you Joel.

For the TE users, we are deploying new servers for TE that will ensure long-term compatibility for the site. Thank you for your time and support. Brendan