To Royaldevon: Timeline - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2020-03-31 3:30

Hello Craig,

Great to see you posting again!
Unlike us, who have much more time at home to post and critique, you are busy working!
Our son is like you; his hospital, usually specifically for cancer care, has prepared several wards just for the care of Corona Virus patients. He is a pharmacist rather than a nurse but the staff have all been briefed on procedures. Let's hope that a vaccine is developed soon!

Your photograph surprised me!
I imagined the Olympic Cauldron to be massive but the model explained the scale.
Love the limited colour palette, which really makes the model stand out!
Love the w/s, too!
Close-ups are so infectious .... humour-wise!!!

Keep safe,
Bev :-)

Old 04-01-2020, 03:58 AM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: Timeline

Hi Bev
thanks for the warm wishes
as for a vaccine, my guess is about 1 year from now. They have to do so much testing and trials before it goes mainstream.
the H1N1 lasted 18 months from start to end. So we can maybe use that as a timeline. with maybe life getting back to normal in about 3-4 months...but cases always linger..thats why it lasts so long. It will also depend on the Country...seems like the US may take longer as they havn't even hit peak levels yet ...sigh. Hope you're staying safe as well! Thinking about you!