Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 10:56 AM
TE Senior Member

Thumbs down Time to say Goodbye to TE ?-Vato_Law

By Vato_Law,

Dear friends,
...."my time has come too. After the serie of events and the ones of yesterday I decided not to take part on this joke and leave.
I leave with the sense that I always made my best to contribute to the good functioning of the site, and I think I was always polite with everyone but yesterday I was accused of "throwing troubles", had 1 photo removed and 2 or more critiques censored."....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::

Hello everyone,

GOOGLE TRANSLATE;

Quitting is not the solution because until you acknowledge that abuse in the comments.
In my opinion many people are concerned with the forums and much less with the photographs. The Trekearth for me is to post photos and comment on what I like .....
Personally I only use the forums to inform or be informed about technical problems with the site.
Do you like photography or unnecessary controversy?
There are more serious problems but that they should fight. But even for these there are other sites on the Internet or on the street to demonstrate.

I don't feed the trolls...
Filipe
Old 11-15-2010, 08:17 PM
TE Junior Member

Hi.
don't know the meaning of copy-pasting this here, but if you want to participate in some kind of discussion you are invited to do so on the forum Viviane kinndly open.
On what concerns me I won't make any other comments here.
On what concerns the "serious problems" you speak but I don't know which are they because you don't explain yourself, well I can only say everyone makes its choices and stands for them (or should).

Paulo
Old 11-15-2010, 08:27 PM

Hi both Filipe & Paulo, this thread will be soon closed because the Mod Team & I have started a new one, "Cleaning the Air", and we would like to gather all the questions in that same single thread to be able to read, think about and answer ALL the questions...

Thank you.
Closed Thread