To Clairedelune: ... - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Clairedelune 2006-07-30 11:45

Rosie...
Tell me please, that you can't sing without having people around you fleeing as far and as fast as possible. Please! Not only you write marvelously well, you take very creative and original photos and then now, I'm discovering that you draw well!!! At least, I know you can't write French! ... Can you? ;)
Ok, back to this photo. This woman is beautiful. So beautiful indeed. And I understand why you were attracted to her beauty. She emanates so much strongness and peacefulness at the same time. She could be a goddess and I would not be surprise! But hey, don't count on Rosalie Petro to just do a regular and nice portrait. No. Rosalie Petro will find the way to do a great portrait of a beautiful woman. She will know what to do and to say to that woman to bring her soul to the surface, instead of having a self-concious woman posing.
Do I have to tell you that I totally love this photo? ;)
Claire
(I agree with Mark about the overexposed parts. A little problem of our dear Rebel...)

Old 07-31-2006, 12:15 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To Clairedelune: ...

I can't write in French, or any other language for that matter. I'm a terrible speller of English and I only sing around people I know very well. I have an addiction to ice-cream and I spend too much of my life watching movies. I'm always forgetting to hang up my clothing and I never put the lens-cap on my camera....So there may be a few things I do adequately well, but there are a million things I do terribly wrong.
Thank you for the wonderful critique Claire.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:09 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: A Clairedelune: ...

Phew!

You're welcome dear!