To Galmeida: Just a humor! - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Great Galmeida 2005-04-24 13:27

Hi Mohammad,
I'm very surprised with your attention but not one point I will give you, because my modesty and humildity no have points to do, because this a wonderful capture of the great Sea nature that belongs to the Universe and not for me. This is awonderful sea scenery picture gift, in your best way to materealize reality in a way that I like to see, show and work.

The best to you for ever, my surprise to this unexpected and surprising beautiful, friendly dedicated photo.

You will have no one, but zero points, because if you don't mind, this is a great offer and dedicated moent that I like very much, but not for a momment for one point. You sureley understand my way of view. So, because is dedicated to me and I will no make point critiques, there are another way to remenber this attention.

Excelent work that you dedicate to me, I never forget! :)))

My attention it will be a surprise also to you, but no points!

Great weekend and friendly allways to your peacefull nature and great attention.

Fernando.

Old 04-24-2005, 08:40 PM
TE Expert

Default To Galmeida: Just a humor!

Dear Feranado!

Thanks a lot.

If I do humor,it's for making a smile with full respect.

I believe that friendly relations in TE family is a great important "point" that I see here.

If I did that dare to do humor with you,it's comes from my childish soul!...Forgive me,Fernando and...do smile,...all the time my Friend!

Yours Truly
M