To Edwin: dinner-time - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Edwin 2004-06-03 7:54

Very original shot Wojtek! I love how you managed to keep all three heads out of sight, it perhaps hides their agressive appearances and instead returns a very engaging and sweet moment. You did a great job here, very very well done!

Old 06-03-2004, 04:34 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Edwin: dinner-time

Thanks for the critique. When it comes to food those dogs behave like kids :) They always stand there in the same combination male, female and younger male sitting. I could not resist taking a shot - too good opportunity.
Old 06-03-2004, 07:29 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Edwin: dinner-time

Not that hard to understand that you couldn't resist the opportunity ;-) They look lovely and indeed they look like a family...

And thanks for your comment on the street musician!

I do know what you are talking about, I actually have visited Prague quite often, about 16 times now. The first couple of times mainly because of the great party life, but slowly that shifted to the wonderful romantic baroque atmosphere that Prague breaths and the warm and friendly Czech people.
And about 9 years ago I also met there a special person - in a rockclub called The Roxy on the same stairs as filmed in the Czech film Samotαri from 2000 that has been on Swedish television here quite recently. Well, that Swedish girl has been my girlfriend for 9 years and my first date with her was actually on that very same bridge as where I took a picture of the musician. Well, perhaps I should visit that Charles Bridge soon again, but this time for closure purposes :( After 9 years people tend to get married and have children, or they go their separate ways... Time will tell...

Looking forward seeing more of your work Wojtek, and nice meeting you.

Kind regards
/Edwin
Old 06-04-2004, 11:04 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Edwin: dinner-time

Thanks for critique about guard dogs:) I really love them and maybe someday I will have my own :) I posted this picture because few years ago (I think 7 – I was 16) I was attacked by those dogs and almost got killed. I left the house without the owner of the property and that was terrible mistake. Well, after I got out from hospital after few months I went there and made few photos of them. That was my way of coping with situation and I still go there every summer and make more photos.

About the Prague – it is very magical place indeed. This is the city that I hope will never change. Keep the good memories about this city and about Charles Bridge especially. And about Czech people? Ahhh, nice and friendly, hopefully we - from Poland - are often compared to them :D:D:D

I wish You all best in your private live and hope that everything will work out.
Estaban