To Edwin: Seems to be the consensus... - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Edwin 2004-06-03 3:28

LOL Richard! ...Rust freaks? ;-) Nice detail Curtis, and the high contrast caused by the direct sun-light from exactly above the subject works very well, bringing out certain structures even more. I posted a workshop for you to visualize my suggestion how to crop this picture.

Old 06-03-2004, 11:48 AM
TE Expert

Default To Edwin: Seems to be the consensus...

Your workshop is fine and may be a better presentation. I think I got a bit fixated on the title Flat Bed Truck and felt a need to include the back of the truck cab. Your cropping, which was also suggested by Olli creates a more direct, abstracted image. I like that, so you'll get no argument from me about what you propose. Thanks for taking the time.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:17 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Edwin: Seems to be the consensus...

Hi Curtis,

thanks for your comments! The over-exposed part on the left didn't tell the viewer that much more, on the contrary, I guess it created perhaps confusion and pulled the attention away from your fine detail. I enjoyed reading that you like the crop and the abstractness here.

Cheers!
/Edwin