Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 01-26-2011, 11:01 PM
TE Expert

Default ClickIt! Open results announced

http://www.charnwoodarts.com/news/20..._first_results

Follow the link to Pixel and Grain to see the images.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:26 AM
TE Expert

Thanks Kev for the link....
Inspired work, all of them! What is heartening to see is that there are so many fine contributions from India! Makes me feel proud indeed.
For participating, does one necessarily have to send a print or a soft copy submission also allowed? If the latter is true, what is the size for submission?
Even though my pictures are no where near this quality, there's no harm knowing, so I thought!
Best Regards
Angshu

Last edited by Angshu; 01-27-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:41 PM
TE Expert

Default ClickIt! Open

Hi Angshu,

the competition is run on a year to year basis - and it's great to see some old TE hands getting into the finalists again this year - the categories change from year to year so if you want to enter next year I would suggest joining the Charnwood Arts Group on Facebook or signing up to the website www.charnwoodarts.com

Last year we ran a competition only for young photographers and had entries from 82 different countries - India was very well represented and usually is.

Glad you enjoyed the quality and standard of the work. Of course it all looks so much better in larger sized prints - especially the winner which is so subtle and detailed and the colours so revealing of the intricacies of the human body.

We ask contributors to send work in via an on line form as the first stage of the competition and from this around 30 people are chosen - shortlisted - to send higher res files for print. A second judging round then takes place to decide who the winners/commended entries are and who we are going to exhibit.

best wishes Kev