Comments not visible/ Isabela_sor - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 05-23-2009, 11:25 PM
TE Expert

Default Comments not visible/ Isabela_sor

Comments are seen only when we open our section of critiques and click on COMMENTS. When we open the picture, comments are not available, we can see only the word, but not its written contents... like it used to be in the old version, when we were not logged in.
For example, comments of Isabela Sorescu are not visible. And I think they are very useful. To read them, we need to go to the profile of each member she commented the photo... it is a long way!
Besides, in this way of changes, this eternal prohibition of which Isabela Sorescu is victim (she can not write critiques), could be changed too. It is not compatible with the friendly spirit of TE. She is an important member with great contribution to the site. I'm not someone of her "group" or "team", I'm saying only the truth. Only by looking at her pictures and/or comments, I have to tell you that I learned many things. Please, I would like to continue to be able to read what she is writing.
I would be grateful and happy if these two problems could be adjusted (see commments contents and give Isabela the right of write critiques).
Thanks,
Docarmo
Old 05-24-2009, 10:06 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: Comments not visible/ Isabela_sor

I Full agree with Maria. Isabela is one of the most important member of the site and the new administration of TE could reconsider this stupid prohibition.
Thanks a lot maria to speak about this and i hope you will be understand.
Bertrand
Old 05-24-2009, 10:11 PM
TE Junior Member

theoretically the comment are possible to be seen as docarmo told.
however in practice, if it had been written1 year ago, you have no chance to go through all the commens one wrote.
comments must be visible, readable.
omer
Old 05-25-2009, 06:30 AM
TE Junior Member

Thank΄s Maria, I fully support your move! First I think that it΄s more than due time to give Isabela her voice back, she has a lot to say and is one of the most active members here, let΄s just stop this kindergardenish behaviour towards members. And secondly, the comments have been visible until now, and this has been fine. If I want to tell somebody something that nobody else should see, I still can send him a mail.
Johannes
Old 05-25-2009, 08:11 AM
TE Senior Member

by now, May 25, 0800GMT, I can "see" that there is a comment on my photo, but I cannot read the content of the comment, unless I go to the pae for comments.
This has to be fixed, as well with the capability to see My Groups (My lists) with one simple link. Now I need to dig pretty deep in my account.
What happened with Isabela?
Old 05-25-2009, 08:19 AM
TE Expert

I fully agree regarding the comments that should be visible on the Photo Page as before.

For info: All personal lists can be accessed by a single click and from any page from the drop-down Community Menu.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:25 AM
TE Senior Member

thank you Bibi!!
Old 05-25-2009, 09:05 AM
TE Expert

Isabela is completely right about her complaint. I cannot see her comment on my last photo for instance. But the ones who are in position to solve such problems are playing deaf.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:33 AM
Banned

I fully agree, there's no point justifying keeping Isabela "punished" for ever
Old 05-25-2009, 05:38 PM
TE Expert

First of all, thank you to you all for your care :)
But the real problem is not about me,here on TE are a lot of members who made their own choices for comments and not for critiques ,and I am sure they are also disappointed in the new settings of TE
Why to continue to write our words,our sincere comments if only us can read them since the comments are not displayed?
Hope this will be changed soon ....

Or maybe nobody from the TE's team reads this forum .....

No answers in the last 2 days ....sad, very sad!

Once again thank you again for your support,especially to you Maria