People can't take critics - Page 2 - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 05-01-2004, 01:46 AM

Default Re: People can't take critics

The part I don't understand is why you're taking it so personally? Almost everyone here has some not useful points - I like to think I'm a good critiquer too, but I have more than you do! At the end of the day there are only two people you have to satify, yourself and Adam - the rest are gravy ;-)
Old 05-03-2004, 06:51 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: mmmm..... how do you know how many " useful" ....

Tks Adrian - I didn't know you could do that w/the star. I just checked - almost 700 critiques, 5 not usefuls (which isn't to say the rest were rated useful - most weren't rated at all!)
Old 05-03-2004, 09:18 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: People can't take critics

I am so ashamed now…..I do not have much time to spend on computer and prefer to look at beautiful photos rather than read the forums…..I was so wrong ….I just found that it was expected
from me to mark the comments I have received…..So sorry ..Generally , I find them all useful
Being an amateur, I know how much I actually don’t know and truly respect all the comments I receive

As for those who do not like nor appreciate comments and suggestions , I would not worry to much …just please do not stop giving advice to us who do