TE - Year 2 - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 10-04-2004, 08:13 AM
TE Expert

Default TE - Year 2

Thanks to everyone for their thoughtful participation; although I'm not as active as before, I still enjoy browsing around the site. I (and many others) continue to learn about different places around the world through some amazing photography and commentary.

Thanks also to those who offered corrections, suggestions, translations, help related content, technical assistance, map creation, bug reports, admin help, and more. It's much appreciated.

I intend to continue adding in new features during year 3 and look forward to seeing how the community will develop.

Thanks,
Adam
Old 10-04-2004, 08:45 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: TE - Year 2

Thank you, Adam, for all your hard work and your incredible patience and responsiveness in dealing with an ever-growing site and, at times, a wide variety of opinions on how to manage that growth. Congrats and looking forward to year three.

Mimi
Old 10-04-2004, 09:43 AM
TE Senior Member

Hi Adam,

This site's/your biggest success is that to get more than 8000 elite persons together under this umbrella.

Your efforts are highly appreciated.

I personally thank you very much for everything.

Regards
Bulent
Old 10-04-2004, 10:25 AM
TE Newbie

Thank you Adam for all your hard work, your dedication and continuing developement and improvement of this already splendid site.
Thanks for letting us participate.
I have learned a lot during my time here, and this is my absolute favourite site on the internet.
Looking forward to the third year.

Many thanks again.
/Frida
Old 10-04-2004, 11:04 AM
TE Expert

You made a great job with TE Adam - and what a sucsess rated by memberships and representation from all over the world..

After one year with active use of the 'membership' - I am a great fan of the site and enjoy the time spent here..

Thank's so far - and let's hope that you keep up your interest in TE ;-)
Old 10-04-2004, 11:48 AM
TE Senior Member

8,369 members from 119 countries are displaying 82,797 photos and have written 431,181 critiques.
<SMALL>(as of Oct 4, 2004; 11:17 CET)</SMALL>

Adam, you have been doing a wonderful job creating, enhancing and running this great site. Thanks for all your work, and keep going!

All the best -
Norbert
Old 10-04-2004, 01:05 PM
TE Newbie

I found the best photography place to learn from this site. Congratulation for its 2 years old. Waiting for all creatives features
Old 10-04-2004, 01:09 PM

Thank you Adam for TE.

It was the reason I've decided effectivly to start taking photos and sharing them with others. A long time dream that TE made possible.

I've learned A LOT here, not only by the interaction with others but also because TE motivated me to search information in order to be better.

Also I've learned a lot about the world. Not only about by the photos of others but by researching info for my own.

I think this is a forgotten issue but how many of us got to know better their own country because of TE? And I think this is great because, like me, many have found out how many beautiful things sorround us everyday.

Hope we'll all comemorate many aniversaries togheter!
Old 10-04-2004, 01:28 PM
TE Junior Member

A BIG thank's for everything you do for this wonderful community Adam! Keep up the great job!
Old 10-04-2004, 01:41 PM
TE Junior Member

Thank you Adam for taking the time to create, maintain and develop such a great site.

It has helped me to learn more photography and I have especially enjoyed 'virtually' visiting places around the world. My kids also love all the animal and insect shots.

All the best to you and your family,
Andrew