To beatmen: se asia - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good pajaran 2011-04-09 13:35

Pozdrav.
Lepo mesto i trenutak ...
Lep pogled preko pescane plaze na camac u moru i nebo sa oblacima koji donose kisu, lepa fotografija.
Dobar snimak i kompozicija.
Obratite paznju na horizontalu snimka, ostrinu i kontrast.
Dobro dosli na TE.
Sve najbolje.
Paja.

Google.

Hello.
Nice place and a moment ...
Nice view over the beach sand on a boat in the sea and sky with clouds that bring rain, beautiful pictures.
Good shot and composition.
Note the horizontal length, sharpness and contrast.
Welcome to TE.
All the best.
Paja.

Old 04-10-2011, 03:45 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To beatmen: se asia

Hi Beata, I am glad you had a great time in SE Asia! It is close to Australia so many Australians venture there. It is cheap, the food is fantastic and the people are nice. Malaysia is quite well developed but still quite cheap and also has some great food (brilliant food!). I stayed in Melaka and also right above a shop on crazy Petaling street in KL, it was my favourite area of KL, the chinatown area.
I am off to Korea (maybe even North korea for 2 days if i get a permit), in August, so that will be great, I am going with my partner to visit her family (she is Korean). I once spent 2 days in Seoul, so 2 weeks travelling Korea will be great. I will be visiting some small towns there as well, which will be interesting too. I am hoping for a couple of days in Malaysia as a stopover/transit point with Air Asia, and then from there spend a few days somewhere else (so far Singapore, Vietnam, Dehli or Sri Lanka have been options to spend a week), so, I can't wait...
I can't wait to see some of your pics!
Cheers
Justin