Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kasianowak 2019-11-03 3:57

Hi Gert
Thanks to the difficult light you captured a scene that looks like Baroque chiaroscuro painting. If you cropped just below the tray the boy is holding you could have an image consistently following that technique, but I like the fact we can see the whole boy, complete with his legs and feet. It's a case of two potential images in one. :-)
I always wonder why, in parts of the world where children could do with a little bit more vitamins and healthy food, people use fruit to produce sweets... But maybe it makes their lives a little bit more bearable.
Best wishes
Kasia

Old 11-03-2019, 12:32 PM
TE Expert

Default To kasianowak: crop

Thank you Kasia,
I never thought of the possibility of cropping this photo the way you suggest. It would have been an interesting experiment and not a bad idea. But if I had done that I would almost certainly have received complaints that I cut off the poor boy's legs. The idea of two images in one is inspiring, and one thing I have learned while on TE is how an uninteresting photo can be turned into something quite exciting by a drastic Alexandrian cut.
Best wishes,
Gert