Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2019-08-23 7:50

Hello Jorge,

I was almost surprised to learn that this was Shanghai for it ghives such a European impression, with its buildings. It could almost have been the quayside of Liverpool
You show a lively square, animated by many people and a well placed couple to dominate the f/g.

I read with interest you letters to and from Gert.
In some ways, I have to agree with him. I know I brightened your photographs a few times, a while ago, and they do look more attractive with just a little pp. But, am I wasting my time, you stubborn Portuguese guy!!! 😄

Still like the photograph,
Bev :-)

Old 08-23-2019, 04:36 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: photos

bev

I guess it would be better with more light, but not with more sharpness.
I do so many things during my day and it is impossible to do everything with more attention, I try to use each minute of my time and sometimes it isn't enough, sometimes I only notice the errors while posting the image, things like a tilted building or a tilted horizon, etc..

take care

jorge
Old 08-23-2019, 05:46 PM
TE Expert

Hello again Jorge,
I never said anything about sharpening. Over-sharpened photos look terrible. I just wanted a little bit more contrast and brightness.
Cheers,
Gert