Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PaulVDV 2019-08-22 22:30

Hello Luciano,
At first sight I thought you showed us here something very abstract.
Without your note I wouldn't been able to understand anything.
I did not recognize the reflection of the chandelier but thought it was an illuminated construction on an inner courtyard. The marble columns on both sides are recognizable to me. But what are the six black spots? And is the blue part at the bottom the reflection of the wall decorations?
You brought many different elements of this wonderful mosque together on one picture. It won't have been easy to find the ideal spot in the mosque to find that possibility and to obtain such an effect.
It also shows that you have been much impressed by the Great Mosque of Muscat and by its magnificent interior.
As you wrote, this isn't a picture easy to understand but you have put a lot of effort into bringing us something original that might need some explanation.
Well done!
Best regards, Paul

Old 08-23-2019, 07:41 AM
TE Expert

Default To PaulVDV: ...

The black circles are window decorations, while the blue part is the reflection of a window with decorated glass that you can see perfectly here. http://beta.trekearth.com/workshops/...hoto218126.htm Thanks for the comment and congratulations again for your Indian photos!