Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2019-08-22 1:40

Hello Paul,
Now and then I think it's a pity that the main photo and the workshops could not be shown side by side, making them all equal, This is one of those cases. How on earth could you choose which one is the most important, when they are all important and of equal photographic/cultural value? I think you are right that every day is a washing day in places like this, with limited resources for handling large numbers of clothes at the same time. This set of photos make me, again, yearn for southern India, but I am fairly sure I will never see it again.
But why do you keep on posting new WS photos from Halong Bay? It was a mere coincidence I happened to see the latest two or three additional photos. Surely WS #7 could have been a main upload.
Best regards,
Gert

Old 08-22-2019, 04:56 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: I don't understand your question ...

Hello Gert,

I don’t understand your question.
What makes you think that afterwards I have uploaded more pictures in the WS of my Halong Bay photo ?

Three of my photos have been improved and added later by Ricardo just like you've done once before with a photo of me.
Perhaps that’s your mistake …?

Best wishes,
Paul

Last edited by PaulVDV; 08-22-2019 at 04:58 PM. Reason: correction
Old 08-22-2019, 05:19 PM
TE Expert

Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't notice that. I just saw a number of workshops and couldn't tell them from the originals. But I did wonder why you behaved so strangely.
Best wishes,
Gert
Old 08-23-2019, 05:47 AM
TE Expert

It is possible that I'm a very weird person, Gert ...
But not to notice in those WS-pictures