Problem Uploading Photos

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • ...i uploaded only one photo but cannot update.
  • Quote: ...i uploaded only one photo but cannot update.
    I can't upload photo due to "problem copying photo" error as below... Please help ...

Manage

Overview
    Photos
    Critiques
    Travelogues
    Themes
    Discussions

Manage: My Photos | Workshop Photos | Workshop Photos Received | My Travelogues | My Themes
    Problem copying photo.
  • Problem Uploading Photos
    Hello,
    I am unable to upload photos. I have tried several times and with different photos. I have also ensured that they meet all the specifications to be posted, size and genre. When I go to upload it I always get this note, Problem Copying Photo.
    Thank You,
    wedum22
  • Problem uploading photo
    Hello everybody, I'm new to Trekearth, I'm having a problem uploading new photo. When I try to upload a new photo I get the following error: 'Problem copying photo'.
    I'm quite sure the image respect the limits (size etc).
    Could someone help me to unserstand what's wrong?

Thanks
  • Is that all the message says?

Are you sure that the image complies with all requirements? Under 300kb. No more than 800 pixels on the longest edge and no less than 250 on the shortest. JPG file type.
  • yes, it is.

I have just tried with an image, here below the image properties:

size: 256 kb
    longest edge: 800 pixels
    short edge: 600 pixels
    file type: jpg

It shuold be ok ..... or I miss something!?

Thanks for your assistance.
  • Problem Copying Photo
    Hello,
    I am unable to upload photos. I have tried several times and with different photos. I have also ensured that they meet all the specifications to be posted, size and genre. When I go to upload it I always get this note, Problem Copying Photo.
    Thank You,
    wedum22
  • When I replied to your query earlier I hadn't noticed somebody else reporting exactly the same problem. Possibly a system bug so I've moved this thread to the forum the tech team normally monitor most.
  • Thank you Keith, I'll wait that someone from Tech team give me a feedback.
  • hi, i am new here and i have same problem at my first photo

Tags

error, not working, problem, questions, trouble