Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great luisafonso 2007-09-05 1:18

I like your composition Jose Miguel. The way you framed the mountain with those branches on the top was a very clever shot. Normally I don't like landscapes without a clear point of interest but your composition here makes all make sense. The way how you created three layers with different depths - the row of trees, the mountain and the leafs on the top - helps to achieve this balance. very good. The only problem here is a small magenta cast. Try to do some color tweaking and decrease the magenta in the highlights and you'll have a perfect picture.

Old 09-05-2007, 10:04 PM
TE Newbie

Default To luisafonso: Thanks a lot!

H Luis,

Thanks so much to visit my gallery and write your kind critique.

I must say that I was overwhelmed with all the available choices new to me in the RAW interpreter.
And when transferred the image into Photoshop, I realize there were like an excess of yellow, and tried to compensate it adding magenta with variations. But obviously it was too much, I have had to select a fine increment.

I appreciate so much your tip with the highlights, and so thankfully to receive your advices and experience.

Warm regards,
JM